February 15, 2023
Dear San Francisco Suites owners,
“May you leap into a bright future in the year of the rabbit”
After two years without the festival parade, the dragon appeared, despite the rain, on February 4 in Chinatown. The San Francisco Chinese New Year Parade is one of the 10 largest parades in the world. The streets were lined with residents and tourists to celebrate the Year of the Rabbit with much enthusiasm and joy.
- China Live, 644 Broadway was booked to capacity with customers celebrating the elegant surroundings and enjoying the contemporary Cantonese cuisine. Paris will next host China Live as George Chen opens a second location at the Louvre Museum.
- The beloved dim sum palace, Hong Kong 11, which was destroyed 4 years ago in a fire, returns this month as HK Lounge Bistro at 1135 Folsom.
- The elegant, Empress by Boon, in the heart of Chinatown at 838 Grant, continues to be a difficult reservation to book, but remember that you can also walk in and be seated at the gorgeous bar and still be able to dine off the menu.
The Suites Boardroom has recently been reserved for quite a few celebratory gatherings.
- The annual crab feast was held in January after postponing it for 3 years due to the pandemic. The owner hosted the event with San Francisco cracked Dungeness crab.
Friends and family flew in from all around the country and they had a grand time.
Recently, an owner invited friends to join them at the Suites over a weekend and the couple fell in love with the Suites and wanted to become owners.
To celebrate Valentine’s Day, they drove up from Paso Robles to attend the VOTA foreclosure auction, which was held across from City Hall at the War Memorial Opera House Gate, bid on the Master Suite and now are new owners.
Now that’s romance!
The Board is offering another opportunity to own in San Francisco and enjoy the Suites for 7 days a year by auctioning 4 Parlors and 1 Master at the Board of Directors’ Spring Auction.
Please find the link below:
I invite you to call the Front Desk and book your reservations or reserve the Boardroom for a festive gathering.
There is much to enjoy in San Francisco and wonderful memories to be made.
- St Patrick’s Day Parade is held on March 11
- SF Cherry Blossom Festival and Parade is held in Japantown on April 8-9 and 15-16
We all look forward to welcoming you back to your “home away from home.”
Please find the BOD January 22 minutes below:
Let’s leap into the Year of the Rabbit together!
San Francisco Suites